Thursday, March 15, 2012

The freedom of speech..

Until when we're deciding to hide beyond the bars..
Until when we're deciding to make it all sound alright...
Until when we're deciding to look from the back of the limited rights..
is it that difficult to ask to be a human being..
is it that hard just to be..
living without actually having a life..
breathing with counted oxygen particles..
sleeping without choosing to..
it's always the same..
no rights.. no life..

with huge chains preventing us from saying a word..
with a giant recorder recording each and every word..
with a large leash all over our necks..
is it much to ask..
to be a human with a well?
is it strange to long for a voice?
is it that hard to give me even the title of a human..
I got tired of having to be silent..
I got tired of hiding and feeling the fear of expressing what I want..
I got tired of waiting and waiting without earning a drop of faith to see the change....

everybody say.. don't say a word
but what about me..
I wanna break every barrier in my and your way..
I wanna see those kids dancing in the rain without having to be chased..

just give me the right to discover and say..
give me the freedom to find and share..
I won't say much but I want to hear me in a loud voice..
I truly miss my voice..
I don't even know if it would be heard..
but don't kill the well in me..
don't fight the mere rights that I should gain..
let me be who I wanna be..
and let them do it the hard way..
it's me in the end who decides what to give or take...

No comments:

Post a Comment