Thursday, March 15, 2012

A woman's thoughts..



“I’m the one who was left behind..
I’m the one who heard the crowds..
The same voices of yelling and the cries..
But why?!
I’m the one who never gained..
I’m the one who never showed her face..
I'm the one who never really dared..
Is it because of the hopes that could someday break the walls?!
Or is it because of the faith that faded when facing the fate?!
Is it the fault of being only who I am?!
But.. I’m the soul wishing to dance..
I’m the baby wishing to crawl..
I’m the seeds praying to be watered in that route..
Blames.. talks.. voices.. all the same..
Walking.. running.. crawling.. but no.. it’s sitting here in vain..
I’m a woman.. that’s all..
Requested to hunger..
Requested to keep silent..
Requested to die..
Requested to never ask why!!!”




No comments:

Post a Comment