Friday, March 16, 2012

The human will


is it now the circumstances that I live in..
or the life that I should try to gain..
is it the rainbow that is spreading?!
or the walls that keep falling apart again and again..
is it the raindrop that I held in my eye..
or the wave that went so high to be hard to attain..
if it was the obstacles that I saw from far..
then I'm sure I'll be able to stand again..
but it's beyond what I could bear!!
it's maybe a curse..
or some kind of an illusion.. hard to obtain..
is it the religion..
or the people that are so wise to have a blind faith..
it's not about money..
it's not about a play..
it's about us..
and how we should live in vain..
it's about a daily struggle..
it's about fighting to learn..
it's about killing..
but no! it's about sacrificing to stay..
is it just me..
or the whole world seems to be turning there again..
there won't much to give or take..
won't be lots of rainbows lighting any ways..
won't be singing birds flying all over the place..
but surely there will always be the human will..
to break all of the walls all over again!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment